Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

Halloween countdown - Milk box baskets

And here is the solution - this year I made some Halloween baskets which I filled with the mini milk boxes. Well and the milk boxes are stuffed with sweets of course.

Here you can see the first one with the cute little bat.


This is the back side with a nice sentiment from Stampin Up


This is the cute little cat. My sister in law loves cats, so this is the basket for her.


And of course the sweet owl. And this one is for a very nice friend of me. I know she likes owls so I hope she also likes the basket I made for her.



I hope you like the baskets and have a nice Halloween!

Kind regards,
Evelyn

Kommentare:

  1. Huhu Evelyn,

    die Halloween-Boxen sind Dir super gelungen. Und die mit der Eule gehört ganz allein mir *freu*.

    LG, Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Huhu Evelyn,

    und ob ihr das Geschenk gefällt. Die Box mit der Eule ist einfach nur entzückend. Nochmal vielen Dank dafür.

    LG, Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen